3rd, 5th, and 6th Periods
Follow the instructions below.
- Vocab quiz. Log into Schoolnet and take this week’s vocab quiz using the code provided on the board.
- Read this article about dinosaurs.
- When you finish reading take the interactive quiz found here about the article. After you finish raise your hand and I will check it.
- Read this play about Robin Hood and do this activity to learn about inferences. Finish this assignment by Monday and receive five bonus points on two quizzes.
- Begin working on your packet. Due Monday.
- After you finish, you can play any of the games on my Games Page.
- Take your quiz on Schoolnet
- After you finish the quiz go to Google Classroom and do assignment called “Book Thief Part 2 Essay.” Write a well crafted three paragraph essay with a thesis statement, hook, and all other relevant parts. The assignment is due at the end of class. Pick one of the following prompts:
- Do you think Liesel deserved to be punished for taking money to mail letters to her mother? Was Rosa justified in meting out such a harsh punishment?
- In what ways might Hans Hubermann have been considered a hero and not a coward as he had been accused by his son?
- Do you think there was some way that Hans could have made peace with his son? Why didn’t he?
- After you finish the quiz and essay feel free to play any of the games on my Games Page.
- If you have time or if it snows: Read this play about Robin Hood and do this activity (you’ll need to print it out) to review inferences. Return this completed sheet to me after the snow days to receive 5 bonus points on the two last quizzes.